Monday, February 12, 2007

W.C. Dog and Mae Kit West



W.C. Dog is quite enchanted with Mae Kit West, giving her an elegant kiss on the hand. The eBay ACEO Enthusiasts group challenge for the week is "kiss". I had to do these two. Nothing cuter than a dog and cat in love!

This is an ACEO - 2.5x3.5 inches, acrylic on 140lb watercolor paper.
-SOLD-
We got some rain yesterday, so I've been enjoying the freshly moistened aroma of the earth. I'm happy it was rain and not snow after our freezing January up here on the mountain. Now if we can get some more and hopefully not be in a drought, that would be wonderful. I'll live with the muddy footprints being tracked in by dogs, cats and kids (both little and big) in exchange for lots of water for the forest.

2 comments:

Gerushia's New World said...

Saffron:

I absolutely love your art. I saw your Garlic Sprout girl on etsy last week and fell in love with her. I called my daughter in to my office to see it too!! Of course, she loved her as well.

Would love to exchange links with you.

Kim
Garden Painter Art
gnarly-dolls

Jill said...

Wonderful! It makes me smile!!!