Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Long Fingerless Gloves


I was out of town for a few days. While at my mom's I was able to crochet these arm warmers/fingerless gloves. They look like candy stripes to me- for the girl who like bright colors or pink.
  • See them on Etsy, here.


  • We had to come home early since my son got sick. It's a real bummer to be sick when you've got the week off of school. We were planning on going to Disneyland yesterday too. He's got a fever and there's lots of germs at my house right now. My throat was a little scratchy on Monday, so I took some Airborne, and am taking it twice a day. So far, so good. We'll see in a few days if I get sick or not. If not, I'll probably have Airborne to thank for that!

    1 comment:

    Gerushia's New World said...

    Saffron:

    So sorry to hear that your son isn't feeling well.

    Just so you know, Disneyland was probably very, very crowded yesterday. We (my family and I) went to D-land today and it was much more crowded than usual. I heard some "cast-members" chatting and they said it was worse yesterday. We have annual passes and we are extremely spoiled by them. We only go during the week and only in the off season. We normally don't stand in line for more than 5 minutes. Today, it was 25 to 60 minutes in line.

    I hope that makes you feel a little better about missing Disneyland yesterday.

    Kim
    Garden Painter Art
    gnarly-dolls