Wednesday, October 24, 2007

NibbleFest-Shadows



Here's my October entry for NibbleFest. The theme is "Shadows".

Is this kittie Naughty or Nice? Its evil side seems to be showing itself.

This is an original acrylic ACEO (2.5x3.5 inches).

-SOLD-

I've been preoccupied with thoughts of fire this week, as most in Southern California. I feel for all the people affected, and since I too live in a fire-prone forest, my mind has been filled with intense worry. I feel so very blessed that our mountain is not on fire this year, and I say that as I knock on wood. A minor thing that happened as a result of the weather, we were with out power for 30 hours. That is challenging! But again I say how blessed and lucky we are at this time.

So because of the circumstances I'm a little behind. I hope to have my Etsy Pick-O-The-Week up tomorrow. The rest of my week is crazy-busy, so if you don't see it up on Thursday, then you can find it here probably on Monday. Some times wednesdays are so busy, and I was lucky to get this little painting done!

Hang in there So Cal, and I'm praying for rain!! Oh, and a gentle rain, not mud-slide-causing rain!

3 comments:

emilayusof said...

Wow, great painting! Love the alter-ego shadow!

Have a great weekend & Happy Halloween,
emila yusof

Felicia said...

Perfect for Halloween!

Sam I Am said...

awww..thanks for your email full of thoughts and prayers for us 'down the hill' :)
we are/were safe.. just scary at time..and the skies were just soooo eerie. we were sooo happy to have sprinkles the other day... it was heavenly :)
xoxo
sandy