Monday, October 08, 2007

In the Treasury... BnR!!



That's right I'm in the Treasury. It's no easy feat. I was in there before, but it's been quite a while. I guess you've got to be known, or somehow seen through the thousands of other sellers.

Unfortunately the person who is the curator of this treasury doesn't say if you need to buy that actual item, or any from that shop. I personally would've chosen a different item of mine. Something more likely to sell. Not that I don't like this art box, it's just that's it's the only one I've got, and I've never sold one. Just not my most popular item. I wasn't even sure I would renew it when it's time was up.

Buy and Replace is a good way to get some exposure though. And that's what it's all about. Being seen, somehow! So that's me, the third one down on the left. See that treasury here. It's up until Wednesday, 7am. Buy something and be featured in it's place. Well at least I got a Christmas present out of it! SSShhhhh!

Edit... I guess I was wrong. The little box ended up selling in no time. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Hope you get a sale :)