Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas


I'm trying to get more Christmas items in my Etsy shop. Although I'm a little late, as usual! Really organized people have been onto Christmas items far longer.

These cards were printed from my stamp that I designed and carved. They were printed with acrylic paint and dusted with fine fairy dust.

This design is a sassy little elf. She's all ready for her party, martini in hand. I love how retro she is. I'm big into all things "Retro Christmas!"

The colors are not your traditional Christmas colors. That's how I usually make my Christmas cards.

Those of you that receive a physical Christmas card from me may recognize this as my 2006 design. I've been creating a new Christmas card design for 17 years now. This elf was the second time that I made them from a hand carved stamp. Usually they have been copies. I better get busy and think up this year's. I wonder if I'll ever run out of ideas?

Here they are in my Etsy shop.

No comments: