Thursday, November 29, 2007

Always crocheting lately



I guess people want to keep their arms warm because my gloves are my most popular item lately. I think they also make a good gift, and of course people are buying lots of those right now! And they are so trendy! So as a result, part of my time is going to crocheting lots of arm warmers!

I'm going out of town for the weekend. It's my cutie, twin nephews' second birthday. I'll have to bring my yarn and keep busy down there. I just have no time to spare right now. I know everyone feels the same.

You can see a selection of these in my arm warmer section on Etsy. And if you're not a member of Etsy yet, by all means sign up! It's easy and you can find the most superb, unique gifts there! I've got a good start on my shopping already done, mosty from Etsy. It beats going to the mall any day!

1 comment:

emilayusof said...

Cool arm warmers! I love the colors!