Monday, November 26, 2007

Etsy Pick-O-The-Week - artyfakt



I'm always impressed with the amount of unique items I keep finding on Etsy! This week I found these very uniquely cool boxes. Made from what? Record boxes and the records themselves. This shop, artyfakt, looks to be a pretty newish shop on Etsy. And that's always fun to find too!

I love these boxes! She seems to really do an exceptional job of constructing them, too. And there are many wonderful types to choose from. You're bound to find one suitable for any music lover in your life. I just wish I had more money to buy some! Well maybe soon once my sales pick up!!

1 comment:

Nora said...

Ooooh I love their stuff! I found them too when they first opened up and I was amazed at the talent! Your cranberry sauce looks yummy too!