Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Etsy Pick-O-The-Week - Novembermoon



I'm lovin all the time that summer gives to me! Yeah, sure there's distractions when kids are home from school, but not having to deal with the school schedule is a wonderful thing!

I found this shop Novembermoon today, and what cute and funky things! I like the way she layers many types of materials into her creations. You'll find original paintings, fun and adorable dolls (always a fave of mine!), neat things made with monoprints, and some bags and handknit items.

Novembermoon also has an entertaining blog, one that I will definitely be back to visit often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning me here - I am very flattered:) Made my day, actually... I will be reading more of your blog very soon - Cathy