Saturday, September 08, 2007

Etsy Pick-O-The-Week - FantasticToys



So sorry to be a little late on this week's POW! But look at the little cuties I've found in the very adorable shop - FantasticToys. As stated in the shop announcement, "Here you'll find lovely fawns and forest critters along with cute lit'l buggers." And that is the very truth! I think these little creatures are so cute, and how I want one! The Hoot Owls have to be my favorites, but there are many other cuties to choose from. What adds to the fun is the FantasticToys website. Here you'll find more dolls, puppets, and paper toys. I found more things to love there, like a charming frog, giraffe, and many other dolls. Very high quality creations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mobile Marketing Solutions - its whats missing from your marketing campaign. Get personal with Mobile Marketing Solutions from http://www.konainteractive.com/

Anonymous said...

Its adorable!