Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Etsy Pick-O-The-Week - clayflower22



I'm getting back on schedule and posting my POW on it's regular day, Wednesday. My blog is going into shock from all the attention!

This week's Pick-O-The-Week is clayflower22. In this shop you'll find a unique collection of head vases, or pots. I've always loved the old glamour girl head vases! I'm still kicking myself for not buying one years ago for only $10 at the thrift store. At the time it seemed expensive, now it's a deal.

Back to the POW! These head vases are made from French, English and American antique dolls. How lovely! I'm really not sure how they're made, but they are quite charming. And reasonably priced, well at least for now! They would look right at home sitting on a shelf somewhere in my house!

No comments: