Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wesley's New Skull ACEO


Wesley is getting busy with his art again. This is yet another of his terrifically creepy skulls. This is "Voodoo Skull". He really enjoys making ACEOs. And I think he's very good at thinking of new, crazy ideas. Wesley really does have a prolific imagination. I wish I could tap into it! This card is for sale now on ebay - find the link on the right and it should bring you to it. Half of his profits go to his college fund. He's such an intelligent person that he must go to college. I hope I can afford it when the time comes. I'll just have to make it happen somehow.

Another new thing in Wesley's life is that he's now playing the trumpet. A good thing about fourth grade is you get to learn an instrument at school. Luckily, that wonderful thing hasn't been cut from our school - yet! American schools are so skrewed up now. We have to have an art program completely funded and run by volunteers. And we are one of the lucky schools that has the ability to do this. Most kids don't get any art. It is so sad. I could have an entire blog on the subject of education in our country, but I think I'll stop here for now!

No comments: