Saturday, August 04, 2007

Obligations

I guess I should be happy that I've got plans. But I really only want to stay home, after my long trip in July. I've got obligations, so I'll leave my peaceful little mountain home for a couple of days.



I've been doing a lot work on my house. Clean sweeping, spring cleaning (in summer), organizing. I'll have pix of my revamped kitchen soon. Because of the revamping, I'm able to use my juicer much easier than the space-challenged kitchen allowed before. I usually make a combo of apple-carrott with other veggies. Look at the gorgeous colors that beets, carrotts, pears, and apples make...



Yummy! So earthy, with hints of dirt! (Beets!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i too can relate to the spring cleaning, we just had the house insulated and it was a huge clean up, but at least everything is wonderfully clean now!

love the colors of the juicer!